Monday, April 13, 2009

Regret

I am sure I will regret not blogging the rest of our trip, but life is just too crazy. If you want to know more about the trip, you'll just have to ask. :) I have a ton of pictures up on Facebook too.
Life is busy with work, school, Dan, church, commitments, exercise and sleep. Repeat. I am looking forward to August when I have a 2 week break. Until then, I'll just keep truckin'.
We did have a fabulous Easter weekend. We seemed to cram an awful lot in. We got up to Fort St. James to visit the Duncans and their newest addition- Conor Finn Lewis. He is very sweet! We had a family Easter dinner, brunch with friends, a dinner out with the families of the boys in Dan's teen Bible study and a bunch of exercising and cooking inbetween. The snow is FINALLY melting and we are taking advantage. We love to walk up to UNBC (6 km round trip). Dan also got in some soccer and hockey...it was just an all around good weekend. It will be hard to get up for work tomorrow!

No comments: