We've been too busy to blog, so now we're behind! Some highlights of the past week-
Our church softball team made it into game 5 of the playoffs...and lost by one point. Ah well, the finals were on the long weekend and we wouldn't have had a team anyways! We had a fun wrap up party at the Windolfs.
Dan has been playing soccer (loving it)...and winning!
We are both loving this heat wave. I have been able to take more advantage of it than Dan. I hiked the "Ancient" Forest with two friends the other day. I was SO impressed. I honestly felt like I had been plopped into the North Shore Mountains. Us girls then spent the day out at Purden Lake.

Dan was able to get some lake time in at Ness Lake. Our friends parents moved to PG last month from Victoria to retire and bought a place on the lake. We were invited to spend the day there. We floated around and playing games.
Dan has been playing soccer (loving it)...and winning!
We are both loving this heat wave. I have been able to take more advantage of it than Dan. I hiked the "Ancient" Forest with two friends the other day. I was SO impressed. I honestly felt like I had been plopped into the North Shore Mountains. Us girls then spent the day out at Purden Lake.

Dan was able to get some lake time in at Ness Lake. Our friends parents moved to PG last month from Victoria to retire and bought a place on the lake. We were invited to spend the day there. We floated around and playing games.

I also helped out on Sunday with the PG Kids Fun Triathlon..lots of fun! Ok...I think thats it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment