Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snow Way!

The snow started on Thursday at 4pm...and didn't stop. We received over a foot of snow in 24 hours! The streets were a mess on Friday, but Dan and I both managed to get to work on time. We took advantage of the snow and went cross country skiing on Friday night for the first time this season. The conditions were great, and no one was there! We live just 6 minutes from the cross country ski club...one of the reasons we love where we live.

I (Kristina) had my third annual Girl's Christmas Party on Saturday night while Dan babysat the Nelson kids. It was a great party and the food was as yummy as always. I made "Pasedena Pinwheels" and "Lemon Shortbread" from the Best of Bridge cookbooks.

Dan and I enjoyed our ski so much, we went again on Sunday as a warm up before Dan's soccer game.


We're looking forward to some colder weather and some more snow. The other day we had green grass and I was starting to think that there was no point being here for Christmas if there was no snow!

No comments: