Friday, November 28, 2008

Creme Brulee

Well, its Matt's last night in PG. He has been living with us for the past 8 months..? I've lost track! I made pumpkin creme brulee to celebrate his last day of work at Canfor. We've enjoyed having him around and hope he enjoyed his time up here. Its always nice to have family members experience "the north". We've managed to trap quite a few family members! :) We had our 3rd snowfall today. I keep meaning to get some pictures, but I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like! We are anxiously awaiting the snow to pile up so we can get out on our cross country skis.


Dan has been playing indoor soccer for the past few weeks. He plays on a co-ed team Friday nights and his Men's team on Sundays. I accompany him up to UNBC and workout at the same time. It works well!

No comments: