I get this question a lot lately. What do I do while on bed rest? Well, somehow the time has flown by. I know an feel that many people are praying for me because I typically cannot handle sitting around. I was going crazy on my two week spring break and I was able to get out then. I've been reading, internetting, watching a lot of tv and DVDs, doing some little projects, resting and enjoying having friends and family visit.
I took a break from all the pregnancy books I have been reading and picked up a book I have been meaning to read since Christmas. It was a book Dan's cousin Laurie gave at the Gorman gift exchange this year in Hawaii. The book is called Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls. Its a true-life novel about the author's grandmother's life (beginning in the1920's) down in Texas and Arizona. The stories are funny and heartbreaking. Life was tough back then!
So, thats what I've been doing or the past 14 days. I did get out one day this past week and my contractions came back pretty quickly and I wasn't feeling very good, so I have feeling I may be on bed rest for awhile longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment