I really love cloth diapering. It sounds funny, but how could you not? I save money, help keep thousands of diapers out of landfills, Naomi's bottom is much happier in them and I enjoy doing laundry.
On the weekend I (and thousands of others) was part of "The Great Cloth Diaper Challenge". It was an event held in various venues around the world to set the world record for most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. Guinness World Records has to judge the evidence (photos and data collected), so the results won't be known for awhile.
P.S. We were on the news too!
http://www.ckpg.com/news/14102-mothers-celebrate-earth-day-baby-style-video.html
http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/
P.S. We were on the news too!
http://www.ckpg.com/news/14102-mothers-celebrate-earth-day-baby-style-video.html
http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/
PG Babies Add to Cloth Diaper Challenge
CKPG News-
Saturday, 23 April 2011 10:21
At 9:00am this morning, babies all over the world were being wrapped in cloth diapers. The effort was part of "The Great Cloth Diaper Challenge", a campaign which hoped to set a Guinness World Record by getting as many babies changed into cloth diapers as possible. 400 cities across the globe were scheduled to take part in the diaper challenge. In Prince George, 34 babies represented the city's contribution to the count. According to proud mom Katie Naphtali, cloth diapers are not only more cost efficient but are more environmentally friendly than standard baby diapers. It will take at least a few weeks to figure out if the cloth diaper challenge marks a new world record.
http://www.ckpg.com/news/14094-pg-babies-add-to-cloth-diaper-challenge.html
No comments:
Post a Comment