Monday, March 15, 2010

Five Months

We've reached five months! Its nice to be on the other side of the countdown. :) Not too much of a difference in the picture from last week...a bit rounder. Inside, the babe is kicking up a storm and has moved around to a breech position.

Its been a pretty quiet week. Looking forward to getting back to work and into a routine. I finished my practicum last week and was offered a job! Not sure how much work I will get in as the plan is to stay at Cedars, but its perfect to get my foot in the door now and have options later.

4 comments:

Mark Scott said...

did you change your clothes at all this week?

DKScott said...

Nope. Is that bad?

Mark Scott said...

no i do that all the time

Unknown said...

You look super adorable! I can't believe you're already 5 months...