We headed off on Christmas vacation right after school was out. We tried to spend most of our time with my side of the family since we were headed off to Hawaii with Dan's side for 12 days. Shalene organized a baby shower for our friend Gill who had just had her baby a few weeks before and was visiting from Ottawa. The food was delish and it was great to get together with old friends. There were so many babies and toddlers...and not all came to the party. Cole was the only boy. :) 
Sunday night we had our Wray Christmas celebration. My mom cooked an amazing meal and we opened gifts and caught up. Everyone was able to make it down for the evening! I didn't get too many photos that night...I'll have to see if I can get some from someone else. 

Sunday night we had our Wray Christmas celebration. My mom cooked an amazing meal and we opened gifts and caught up. Everyone was able to make it down for the evening! I didn't get too many photos that night...I'll have to see if I can get some from someone else. 
No comments:
Post a Comment