Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Non-Food Related

Iiiiiii'm back! I spent almost 2 weeks down in the sunny Okanagan enjoying the summer. I drove down with my friend Leah and spent a few days soaking in the sun, shopping and eating! On Saturday, I was off to Morning Star to serve as a Camp Cook for the week. It was an amazing week at camp! The kitchen crew was a great group of women, we we busy- roast beef, turkey dinner, BBQ, baking, snacks...you name it, we made it! The weather was not quite as hot as usual, but it made cooking in the kitchen pretty comfortable. Highlights of the week- meeting a great new friend Amber, hanging out with family and old friends, and relaxing. Dan and Matt drove down on Friday night. It was great to see Dan again and have the WHOLE Scott family together. We took advantage of the situation and had some family pictures taken at the beach by Stephanie and having a delicious lunch at Cactus Club. We had to say goodbye to Stephen that day. Seems like he just got here! We were lucky to have spent so much time with him this summer and hope to visit him in Panama where he is headed for another year. The rest of the weekend we enjoyed all the Okanagan has to offer. Sunday we were able to spent the day at the Tracey's cabin on Kalamalka.


Now, we are back in PG. I still have 2 weeks off, and Dan is back to work.

No comments: