Sunday, May 18, 2008

Appreciation

The principal of the school I work at wrote a little article in the school newspaper about myself and my co-worker, Rosie. www.cedars.bc.ca (under Cedars Publications, May 8, 2008) We had nothing to do with it (other than the fact that I create the newsletter!), but since then, we have been showered with gifts-Starbucks, chocolates, flowers etc. We actually are given gifts quite often! Although where I work isn't what I want to be doing forever, I really love my job. Its nice to be appreciated! One mom sent us these flowers that are so beautiful (especially the pincushion proteas!). I havn't seen many other bouquets as beautiful. It reminds me that I need to show/share my appreciate more to others.

1 comment:

Krista Nicole said...

I just read the article. What a wonderful piece to let the parents of the school know about your job and give them ways that they can support you. I know from my experience teaching that secretaries make a huge difference in a school!