Sunday, September 23, 2007

25

I turned 25 on the 20th. Its the first time I've felt ...oldish. However, I'm looking forward to this upcoming year and am excited to see whats ahead.

We celebrated my birthday three weeks ago down in Vancouver, so the day of was pretty laid back. We made dinner together and had our renter, Kara and friend Becky over for dinner. Dan and I explored the PG Art Gallery and went out for dessert.

I was spoiled by family and friends with gifts. Dan got me a Sid Dicken's Memory Block which I have been wanting for quite some time. He even picked out my favorite one without knowing! I hope to collect more... :) Check out the website www.siddickens.com They are very cool. Sid is actually "local". Born and raised in Prince Rupert!

Last night we had a birthday party at our place for me. :) We had some great food and had friends over. Check out my Facebook for more pictures from the night.

1 comment:

Julia F said...

Happy birthday little mango. 25 and you've accomplished so much! You should be very proud of yourself :)