Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

Its been awhile since I've blogged! Here's a little update:

Dan is very busy at work these days. Thankfully there havn't been any major forest fires, otherwise he'd be busy dealing with those and getting behind in everything else. Dan is still playing soccer a few times a week and playing baseball. Our team is in the playoffs and have been winning every game! Our chances at winning are looking very good.

I am working from home this summer. I try to work about 4 hours a day, however, it isn't easy when it is 35 outside and HOT in our office! I have been able to work from our deck which has been nice.

Last week I made a quick trip down to Vancouver for a few appointments and to visit family. Everyone from the Wray side was there except Dan! He was missed! It was nice to all get together and visit. I stayed at the Reimers new place for the majority of the time I was down there. I really enjoyed my time there. Great location! It was odd not having any of the Scotts around. Most of them were in Europe and Matt was on the Island, so I didn't get to see any of them.

We are currently working on some basement renos as we have a friend staying with us for 10 months starting in September. Just a bit of paint and a new entry way to make things a bit more private.

We are really enjoying the summer and excited to head down to Westbank soon.
One of my favorite spots in Vancouver

No comments: