Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sew?

A mom at the school I work wanted to donate her sewing machine to the school for the home ec class. The teacher decided not to take it as its easier to have all the same machines...so I got it! Its 15 years old, but has only been used 3 times...ever. We bought 9 ft long curtains for our dining room when we were in Vancouver at Christmas. The window in our dining room is about 6 feet tall, so I need to hem them. Maybe I'll make some pillow cases with the extra fabric?! Better get that manual out...I havn't done any sewing since grade 9.

2 comments:

dolly said...

ooooooh yay!!
any help needed via email, let me know!!!

Julia F said...

Very cool! I bought one with my shower money that I got, and I looooove it. I use it a lot (mostly for fixing things though, unfortunately not much time for creative projects).