Tuesday, August 02, 2005

back from the land of milk and honey :)




Hello! :)
So we just got back from Westbank...it was a super fun trip! Started off with a bang...7 hour drive..while coming into Merrit there was blood all over the road! We swirved to miss a bumper in the middle of the road and bang! hit an unknown deer part...it was pretty funny...no damage down to the jetta. :)
We spent Saturday at the Gormans cabin in Summerland...went out on the boat, read...swam..it was SO hot! 34 degrees I believe..it was nice to see everyone there.
Sunday was pretty relaxed too...took in a winery tour at Quails Gate...hung out at the grandparents pool...Stephen and Justin joined us :)...out for dinner with Dan's parents and then over to MSBC to catch up with old friends and some Rook.
Monday came all too quickly. All the Scotts were together (the last time until Christmas perhaps!) so we did a family photo and then everyone was off to the Tracey's cabin. Sadly, Dan and I had to stay back b/c we had a long journey ahead of us. We spent time with the grandparents...picked a TON of apricots and hung out by the pool until it was time to go. Sadly, we're back in PG and its COLD up here! It feels like fall already. :( Did we even have a summer yet? I guess thats the trade off for the cost of living.
Anyhoo...I still have a week of holidays left, unfortunately Dan is back to work tomorrow.

No comments: