We had Dan's parents visit over New Years this year. I am on modified bed rest so I spend most of my days on the couch, but enjoyed the company! Everyone else enjoyed x-country skiing and swimming. We were lucky to have my mother-in-law stay for a few more days to help us out. She did lots of cooking, cleaning and entertaining Naomi while Dan was at work. Very much appreciated! Not sure how I didn't get any pictures, there is very little to do while on a couch for the majority of the day! Oops.
I am finding bed rest this time around is a lot more bearable as I have constant entertainment with Naomi around and this time it is a month shorter than last time. It does get a little lonely though. It's nice to be able to have the internet to connect with people. Not much to blog these days though! I have completed a few more crafts. I will have to get pictures up of those. Unfortunately my eyes have changed, so reading is difficult. Just have to keep telling myself we are in the home stretch! Soon I will be wishing for quiet days. :) My midwife wants me up and moving no matter how uncomfortable and painful it is in 3 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment