I was starting feeling discouraged on Sunday, but have been blessed in so many unexpected ways this week! Thanks to many, many people! What have I been up to? Well, the weather has been lovely, so I've been sitting on the deck soaking up the sun, reading some pregnancy books, working hard to finish the baby blanket... My friend Leah and I got out for pedicures and I ended up being the most comfortable I have been in weeks! The bed was plush and positioned in the most perfect way. The arm and leg massage wasn't so bad either. ;) The spa used GREAT products from two companies- Sparitual - product line that includes vegan nail polish free from formaldehyde and toluene and Gehwol creams which contain natural ingredients.
Hope the week continues this way! We're getting closer. The baby seems happy inside. I am slowly learning how to sleep upright so that I can actually get some rest. The baby is most active at night and likes to burrow its feet into my ribs on the right side...painful!
Hope the week continues this way! We're getting closer. The baby seems happy inside. I am slowly learning how to sleep upright so that I can actually get some rest. The baby is most active at night and likes to burrow its feet into my ribs on the right side...painful!
No comments:
Post a Comment