I will admit, I think I am a pretty good baker. Cooking on the other hand, isn't my favorite. I find it hard to find the time and energy to make great dinners during the week. This weekend, I tried to use my time wisely and make a proper Sunday supper and meal plan for the upcoming week. Tonight, I tried out a new recipe- Garlic Roast Beef and Gravy from the May 2008 Canadian Living magazine. It was amazing.
For those of you who know Dan, he isn't the most expressive person. He is content with most things. Sometimes I love this trait and other times its frustrating. Well, today he was BEAMING from ear to ear while slicing the roast (it was cooked to perfection I might add). He was so excited about the roast I had prepared, and I was in shock. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment