Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?

Its been awhile since I last posted! Lets see what we've been up to...

Dan and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on March 6th. We had a quiet dinner in, and did some unexpected house hunting. How romantic, huh? :) That weekend we made a last minute decision to head up to Fort St. James and visit the Duncans! We spent Saturday skiing at Murray Ridge with Steve, Jen and the kids (Aidan, 4 and Nyah, 2). It was a BEAUTIFUL day up there although a tad slushy. It was my first time up there, and my first time on a T-bar. Locals says its the longest T-bar in North America. Doesn't give you must of a chance to rest your legs!

Tonight we had Joel and Chloe sleepover to give their parents time to pack for their Hawaiian vacation. We had a ton of fun building "Fort Scott", eating popcorn and watching movies. I (Kristina) am on "Spring" Break...kinda. I am working here and there throughout the 2 weeks, which will be good to keep me busy. Dan and I are looking forward to a quick trip to Vancouver. The weather has been beautiful, but these last few days have been cold and snowy!

There you have it.

1 comment:

Julia F said...

Wow you guys are such a cool aunt & uncle!!